As an Intern, you will participate partly in the job of a Supply Production Leader who makes products available at the right time, the right place and at the best cost.
You plan your orders and forecasts to ensure the models availability (finished goods + components).
- You ensure a reliable data price/cost and lead-time referencing of your products.
- You manage and optimize components stock supply and ensure a reliable stock.
- You manage the capacity and production planning of your suppliers.
- You pilot the activity: turnover, margin, performance.
- You are a last year student or fresh graduate with majors linked to foreign trade, economics, business administration, commercial, production.
- You are ready to take decision and responsible for your decisions.
- You work full-time during the internship.
- You are excellent in English. French is an advantage.
- You are a detailed, careful and well-organized person.
- You are good at Office application (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- You are familiar with data management & analysis
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You practice sport
- You develop yourself in a multi-national working environment.
- You get paid for your internship and chances of permanent hiring with your outstanding performance at the end of the internship.
- You participate in training courses to develop your competence.
- You go on business trips paid by the Company.
- You join collective activities/sports organized by the Company.