Overview about this job
As a System Administrator, you are responsible to help build up, maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
Reporting to CTO.
Why this job is interesting for you
- Interspace Vietnam is young, so you will have hard challenges and great opportunities here;
- Young and energetic colleagues working together;
- Experience working across various famous brands and industries.
To develop and maintain internal system.
- 2+ years of experiences in system administrator;
- Experience in IT services;
- Eager to learn;
- Analytical skills;
- Security knowledge;
- Critical thinking;
- Multitasking skill.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus,…
- Allowances: lunch, parking bike, birthday, company trip,…;
- An unique growth opportunity;
- The ability to learn;
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
- An interesting and challenging environment;
- Trust and a voice.
Working hour 9AM – 6PM from Monday to Friday.