- Identify candidates and generate pipeline, both active and passive, for approved and intended openings
- Proactively source and recruit for all roles by handling initial research
- Partner with Hiring manager to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective high volume and high quality search process under very tight timelines
- Work closely with Hiring Manager to schedule and follow up on candidate selection to maximize efficiency of recruiting process
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. Document and analyze data (e.g., time to fill open positions, success rate of job sourcing methods and number of applications) in order to improve recruitment performance.
- Promote employee referral program by engaging with existing employee base and following up on referrals
- Promote employer branding by engaging with universities and professional groups
- Manage and update Chợ Tốt Career page, Facebook/linkedin pages
- Assist with execution of social media campaigns related to enhancing recruitment initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in any field, with good scholastic records;
- 2+ years of experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter
- Candidates with experience in headhunting position are preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Great work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language