- Manage full process of recruitment activities such as post jobs, screen and search shortlist of candidates, make interview/assessment and negotiate with selected candidates to supply right person in the right position by deadline
- Proactively source and recruit for all roles by handling initial research
- Partner closely with Hiring manager to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective high volume and high quality search process under very tight timelines
- Promote employer branding by engaging with universities and professional groups
- Promote DAT career page, Facebook/LinkedIn page to enhancing recruitment initiatives
- Promote employee referral program by engaging with existing employee base and following up on referrals.
- Plan and execute training plan
- List, record and appraise training programs of training centers.
- Implement training procedures for staff when they are assigned to the course
- Participate in other HR operations and projects
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager.
- University graduation, preferably with a degree in Human Resources / Foreign Language / Law
- 3+ years of experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter, Candidates with experience in headhunting position are preferred
- Knowledgeable about the labor market, priority in the field of inverter, elevator, solar energy
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Great work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Results oriented, customer oriented
- Very proactive and energetic.
- Systematic, methodical, detailed, thorough, transparent.
- Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace changes, performs under pressure
- Be proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Social Media etc.
- Successful applicants will be offered an attractive compensation package, the 13th salary
- Annual performance bonus from 2 to 6 months according to company and individual performance.
- Internal and external training programs with career development opportunities.
- Mobile allowance, Birthday gift, Annual leave (15 days), Healthcare and Accident insurance, Annual health check-up, Company outing.
* Interested candidates please send your application in English with a photo; Selected candidates will be notified of the interview schedule at soonest.