- Commit to support Manager and Senior Manager in developing relationships with clients and targets (focusing on Taiwanese market) to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Be able to coordinate with team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects.
- Advanced communication skill in Chinese (Mandarin) and English would be an advantage.
- Some relevant working experience would be preferred.
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills with clients
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative