Generally, a Tax Consultant
- Is included in one of several teams of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues
- Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
- Research and studies the documentation underlying the relevant issues; leveraging Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
- Prepares draft letters and reports for clients, summarizing facts, analysis and specified solutions and recommendations
- Looks for relevant reasoning to support recommendations and other information concerning Deloitte clients
- Attends meetings with clients, together with managers and senior consultants
- Communicates with domestic and foreign clients
- Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs as well as undertaking self-study efforts using Deloitte global e-learning platform
- Has an understanding of accounting, commercial knowledge, Vietnamese tax and business transactions
- Researches technical opinions and positions on tax issues and report to tax seniors and/or tax managers
- Demonstrates flexibility and exhibits good business sense, persistence and determination
- Regularly shares, updates and keeps team members informed of project status and progress
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skill
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Accounting/Tax field is an advantage
Education and Licenses
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade;
- ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA preferred.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.