Quality and Clients
- Completes the tax returns including the preparation of work papers for the assigned engagements under the supervision and instruction of the seniors/managers.
- Research information as required by seniors/managers.
- Reports any potential ethical breaches to in-charge seniors, managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Assists with all aspects of the tax project from start to finish.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with colleague at all levels.
Operations and results
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
- Agrees time for each assignment in advance and is able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Exercises judgement as to whether tax work has been completed to an appropriate level.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond- own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- University graduates or last year student;
- Fluency in English (speaking, listening, writing and reading);
- Computer literacy.
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.