As team assistant, you are expected to participate as an active member of the client service team by performing diverse administrative duties.
These duties may include creating and updating shared files, managing team calendar and team contact lists, arranging team meetings and workshops, scheduling calls for teams, supporting team learning sessions, arranging courier services as needed for team, and assisting analysis and data entry as needed.
You will work with the team members, our Visual Graphics team, and local report production personnel to help facilitate the document management process as well as produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints.
You will also work with the relevant Executive Assistants to ensure proper communication and coordination of meetings and deadlines with the Partners and Associate Partners on a client project, also acting as the liaison for the team members while working collaboratively with other team assistants to ensure backup coverage.
- Some college or secretarial school required; university degree preferred
- At least 2 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Lotus Notes applications
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure