About the client
- The top leading company in Food ingredients and raw materials industry
About the role
- Handles all Food Ingredients/ Flavours businesses.
- Visits clients, to monitor and service all needs of the customer, and thereby create and contribute to more sales.
- Works with the GSM and Group Sales Coordinator, to prepare, submit, and monitor quotations and samples.
- Assists clients in product innovations to increase business and turnover. This is achieved by providing frequent updates from the Raw Material Industry.
- Assists the Credit & Collection Department in payment monitoring of assigned clients.
- Monitors for indent/ forward businesses, the statuses of L/C deadlines, shipments, or any issue pertaining to a client’s order.
- Provides creative ideas and suggestions for better sales productivity, client coverage, and time management.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the GSM, or designate.
- Productive sales experience in similar field of not less than two (2) years, with strong inclination towards sales and client contact.
- High proficiency in both written and oral English.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented, team worker, solutions-driven.
- Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Facility to report regularly to superiors without prodding.
- Computer literate in Windows environment.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
- Graduate of BS in Food Chemist/ Food Technologist, or similar course.