- Ngành nghề
- Cấp độ
- Loại hình công việc
Toàn thời gian
- Tỉnh thành
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ
May 31, 2017
- Ngày đăng
April 27, 2017
- Presales Engineer – Power
- Support presales activities, e.g. proposal generation, product position, solution offer, responding to technical clarifications in tender.
- Support presales site activities, e.g. preliminary site visit, coordinating trial test supports / preparation.
- 2D and 3D AutoCAD graphics drawing capability.
- Match customer needs with ENP products / systems / services & translate end-to-end solution to sales proposition with clear customer value and benefits.
- Give support partners/subcontractors to do products installation.
- Provide training to partners, customers on system operations, solutions.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales force to address customers ‘usability, solutions, and implementation issues.
- Prepares technical presentations of power and cooling solutions, architecture – feature design and delivers to customers.
- Work co-operation with local & regional technical support, service & sales team Implementation Services – Monitoring (DCIM)
- Site survey for installation deployment planning
- Listing monitored equipment and which protocols they are available.
- Driver programming for monitored equipment.
- 3D graphics drawing, textmod programming
- Preventive maintenance service for all monitoring equipment (on site)
- Give support partners/subcontractors to do installation/configuration
- Hand-over monitoring projects to end-users
- Training customer on system operations/export data
- Testing and configuration
- Sale consulting – Monitoring (DCIM)
- Providing pre-sales technical support to the sales force to address customers ‘usability, solutions, and implementation issues
- Prepares technical presentations of monitoring solutions, architecture – feature design and delivers to customers
- Work co-operation with local & regional technical support, service & sales team
- University degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical engineering or related fields.
- Applicants graduated from Hanoi University of Science & Technology, or University of Transport & Community, or University of Science are preferred.
- At least 1 years’ experience in electrical, cooling system or more work experience in a similar role
- English fluently with at least 3 skills: Listening, reading & writing.
- Have knowledge on industrial communication protocol (Modbus/BACnet)
- Details, careful, dynamic and hard working.
- Must be able to work in team, in good spirit, take initiatives and under pressure Other technical skills
- Experience of UPS, Precision Cooling would be advantage
- Experience of Datacenter architecture would be great advance Other skills:
- Good at negotiation, communication and technical presentation skills.
- Excellent in logical thinking.
- Keen to learn the new things at work.
- Strong problem solving skills, concentration, pro-active and independent.
- Willing to take business trip to HCM, DN.