To be responsible to CTO for the management of training activities for technical division & personnel to meet JPA operation requirement as well as Vietnamese authorities regulation.
- Determine training requirements and deploying suitable training program for all technical divisions.
- Scheduling and deploying approved training courses i.a.w JPA technical training program and training procedures.
- Organizing examinations and granting certificates to trainees who have successfully completed their training courses; maintaining training course records
- Preparing suitable equipment and training documents for training courses.
- Establishing and updating a knowledge base for instructors; providing orientation for new instructors and managing instructor records.
- Determining training course costs.
- Supervising the collection of training records and trainee evaluations and distributing the results to the trainee managers.
- Ensuring training records are complete and current.
- Reviewing, revising and submitting for approval training procedures and syllabi when new technology and evolving maintenance practices necessitate.
- Conferring with the managers of related units to ensure training courses are meeting the needs of the company.
- Delegating responsibilities to his staff when absent Performed other tasks assigned by CTO.
- Internal: all related departments within JPA.
- External: CAAV, other training organizations,…
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact.
- Highly motivated, innovative and conscientious.
- Aptitude for sound and logical organisation of tasks, activities and associated documentation.