- Contacting potential and existing customers to introduce inform and promote overseas study opportunities.
- Providing answers on products and services offered by the company or direct the prospects to appropriate staff or responsible teams.
- Keeping and updating call records and note useful information collected.
- Doing follow up calls for events
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Handling and resolve customer complaints
- Performing customer verifications
- Managing customers’ contacts (update and follow-up)
- Keeping records of customer interactions and feedback on the service provided by counselors and other staff.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with customers via a number before sales and after sales activities.
- Designing and proposing before sales and after sales activities
- Following up on customer interactions
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Handling Online enquiries on Web and Facebook. Send to counseling team for further follow up.
Education and Experience
- University degree holder (preferably from an English language or social sciences or education major)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of tele-sales process
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills: listening, questioning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance