- Telesales associates are sales people who use the telephone to reach potential or existing customers.
- Those who sell their companies’ products to other organizations can be called inside sales representatives.
- Selling done through phone calls to an individual might be referred to as telemarketing.
- Excellent communication and phone skills, persuasiveness, patience, persistence, and keyboarding skills are needed for either type of telesales position.
- Passionate about sales
- Good customer service, or understanding on customer service.
- Team player and possess enough independence to work alone.
- Able to ser and meet sales goals.
- Able to work in shifts.
- English language is NOT compulsory.
- Working for foreign business enterprises previously is an advantage.