- The Communications Coordinator works collaboratively with colleagues and senior leadership in Communications, Business Development and Human Resources to execute communications strategies to engage and inform TMA’s more than 1,800 employees and the general public about TMA’s achievements and activities.
- The coordinator works closely with other team members to use written, verbal and organizational communication skills to support HR, marketing and communications objectives of TMA. The coordinator researches, writes and edits stories for digital and print platforms, newsletters, media news releases, and other forms of communications.
- The coordinator also works closely with the graphics team in the design and production of TMA communications products.
- Responsible for communication activitties for TMA.
- Serves as the communications coordinator for all Human Resources and Business Development communications needs, both internal and external, on all platforms (print, digital, social media.).
- Researches, writes, edits for internal and external communications, which include all products on digital and print platforms.
- Serves as a communication and event-planning.
- Serves as an informational liaison between TMA and the public, and represents the IC department on internal and external as assigned.
- Develops the good image about TMA.
- Attracts more people join TMA.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Writes news and PR articles.
- Good English skills.
- Dynamic and pro-active person.
- MS office and online/social media.
- PR/ Event.
- Preferable skills
- Adobe software (Photoshop, AI, Premiere)
- Competitive salary.
- Ideal environment to learn English as every employee has chance to work directly with oversea customer
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea, especially to Australia and US.
- Develop long-term career path.
- Assessment and salary adjustment at least once a year.
- Opportunity to be trained and work in a professional environment with cutting edge technologies (Cloud, Big data, Mobile…)
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Total Health Care Insurance.