INKOMPASS is a unique 2-cycle international internship program for students by Philip Morris International (PMI) which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity. You will be given the opportunity to:
- Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills
- Build an INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- Receive personalized feedback and COACHING
If you perform well and meet all criteria during this college student internship program, you may receive a job offer with PMI even before you graduate!
WHO CAN APPLY
We look for candidates who are
- Fluent in English
- University students graduate in 2019
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application steps are the following
1. Complete the online application by clicking APPLY NOW. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step.
2. Complete two online tests
- A Numerical Test will assess your ability to manage and analyze data
- A Situational Judgment Test (SJT) will assess your decision-making abilities on a wide variety of simulated scenarios
If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step.
3. Participate in an on-ground assessment (OGA), the final stage of the recruitment process. During the OGA, we will meet face-to-face and get to learn more about each other. You will have a chance to showcase your skills in business cases and team activities, network with other applicants, and meet current Philip Morris International employees. If you meet the criteria, we may invite you to be an INKOMPASS intern!
For more information about this program, please visit website: https://www.inkompass.global/vietnam-internship-program