- Provide assistance in handling client’s assignments;
- Support accounting team as Daily accounting work and full accounting finance work;
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable;
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- 3rd or final year students, fresh graduates in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics;
- Computer literacy and good command of English;
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills;
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively.
- Full-time paid internship,
- Promotion opportunity to be official staffs
- Regular client contact,
- Excellent training program,
- Genuine work / life balance,
- International experience;
- Cover letter in English;
- CV. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results (if any) and academic transcript)