Directly implement/execute approved marketing &communication plan in order to promote hotel products including accommodation, food and beverage, spa and residences…
Support Marketing & Communications Manager in all related marketing & communications activities.
- Implement marketing & communications plan to promote for the accommodation packages, residences, food and beverage package, restaurant & bars, MICE packages, wedding packages and spa packages based on the approved budget
- Support MarCom Manager to liaise with media to release news, promotional packages
- Co-ordianate with E-commerce to create interesting news/stories on social media channels
- Execute promotional campaigns/special offers such as: sign up advert contracts, copywriting, create brochures/flyers/banners/standees….
- Support Manager to do the post-event report to review the finished marketing campaigns.
- Follow up with Journalists to collect all hotel news & features including competitors’ news. To be in charge of media clippings for monthly MarCom Report
- Manage and update hotel database (customer database)
- Handle email blast to all hotel contacts
- Support manager and Sales Departments when handling guests’ complains in regards to the hotel services/products
- Handle & manage gift vouchers including but not limited to recording, filling, issuing hotel vouchers
- Fluent English 4 skills (Speaking-Listening-Writing-Reading)
- Proactive, smiley, interest in hotel marketing and communication
- Have basic knowledge about marketing and communication. Major in Marketing/Communication
- Able to work from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Providing uniform and meal according to working shift
- Professional yet friendly environment
- Gaining experience on marketing communication
Candiates required Documents
- CV and Cover letter with personal photo