The job-holder will perform tasks relating to HR as follows:
- Support logistics, preparation for recruitment activities
- Support for arrangement in Panasonic’s event (scanning documents, phone screening, communicating with relevant departments…)
- Any other tasks assigned by department head
Data entry & other administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree, fresh graduate is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Communication in Japanese is a great advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hard-working, honest, team work spirit, and have high commitment to a 3-month internship
- A chance for self development via a 3-month internship in global corporate.
- Enjoy professional and friendly working environment.
- Gain experience in HR general, especially in recruitment and related coordinating activities
- This is an unpaid internship. Candidate will be offered transportation, uniforms and 1 meal a day at company’s canteen.