- Prepare printing and scanning for financial reports.
- Maintain an effective filing system of project and office management documents.
- Manage petty cash payment; update cashbook daily.
- Conduct frequent inventory check and handle inventory purchasing and hotel/flight booking requests.
- Coordinate with service providers such as security guards, cleaners, construction workers, maintenance services, EMS, etc. to keep the office in constant good condition.
- Assist in HR services: execute the recruitment, induction and exit procedure; update Staff Leave chart.
- Take care of staff benefits by coordinating with insurance and health service providers.
- Assist in other staff engagement programs such as: training, team building, retreat, issuing new regulations and policy.
- Organized with a methodical/systematic approach.
- Proactive with the initiative to work on their own and a “can do” attitude.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Attention to details. Aggressive about being tidy and can do anything to maintain it.
- Good at following guidance & procedures in a sensible way.
- Love to work with different people and care about people’s well-being.
- Preferably have a career orientation in Office/Finance/HR Management/
- NGO sector and a thirst for knowledge as you will be encouraged to learn more every day.