- The Human Resources and Recruitment Intern will directly assist the Expat Recruitment and Engagement team and the rest of the HR team with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance,recruiting, orientation and induction and employee benefits.
- The internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
- He or she will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources can play in a large company, and be better prepared to work in the arena of human resources and the education sector.
The Human Resources Intern will learn the practical application of:
- Steps in the recruiting and hiring process for overseas and local expat teachers, including: posting job openings, reviewing CVS, , making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- Management of the public profile of a company from the perspective of its recruitment, including social media, job review websites and other online marketing
- The interrelationship of HR and Finance in the areas of new employee paperwork, payroll issues related to onboarding and termination, use of a payroll management database, and report generation.
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or the education sector in Vietnam
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken