- Working time: 5 days/week from Monday to Friday.
- Support HR team with recruitment for store staff (e.g. job listings, set up interviews, networking with universities,.…).
- Support HR team to update database of candidates and store staff.
- Assist HR team in HR-related tasks such as research, teambuilding, training, and so on.
- Assist HR team in drafting HR policies & memos.
- Other HR & administrative duties as assigned.
- Junior or senior students majoring in Human Resources or business-related field.
- Passion / strong interest in HR management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written & verbal).
- Results-oriented, initiative-taking, can work independently.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Good at English and computer literate.
- Allowance and parking fees (No salary).
- Business-travel fee bonus.
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating working environment.
- An English CV is preferred.
- Early applications will be considered first. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.