- Position: Trade Category Manager
- Report to: Trade Marketing Manager
- The Trade Category Manager is the champion of category for GT& MT channel, own trade promotion & channel strategy for GT & MT.
- He/she is primarily responsible for executing and reviewing Trade Strategies and plans to drive category winning at POP based on shopper insights
Business Objective delivery
- Financial Targets – Manage the Budget and Target metrics for GT& MT channel.
Co-work with Key Account Managers
- Distribution and Availability – Execute programs to optimize reach and coverage within GT& MT Channel.
- Trade Promotion Planning – Lead execution of monthly trade promotion plans for GT& MT, based on agreed process, volume and trade investment targets, trade guidelines, trade promotion strategy, and brand operating plans. Evaluation of plans that provide actionable tactics to change and improve.
- Trade Promotion Budget Management – Trade Promotion Budget Management – Monitor the use of Trade Promotion investment within GT& MT Channel by category. Utilize the full suite of business tools (e.g. SPO, DMS) and external data resources (e.g. Retail Audit, Panel) to evaluate the effectiveness and track to target.
- Forecasting – Lead the development of accurate sales forecasts by account.
- New Product Introduction – own new launches (concept-sell, planning, deployment & execution) for GT& MT.
- Sales-Marketing Interface – Sales-Marketing Interface – Contributes to the integrated Business Planning between Marketing and Sales and ensures excellent execution
- Category Planning – Develop and review the trade plans, including optimal Sales Mix that supports Kimberly-Clark’s Corporate / Category / Brand / Channel strategies. Execute strategies and tactics based on approved resources.
- Category KPIs& Reporting – Manage to and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Marketing and Sales.
- Customer Management (GT&MT) – Coordinate the development of Joint Business Plans and reviews with key customers.
- Trade Pricing – Execute the trade pricing strategy. Monitor competitive price actions and recommend changes as appropriate.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management/Marketing, and at least 2-4 years’ exposure to trade marketing, or Sales in the FMCG industry.
- Good communication both in English & Vietnamese
- Experience in both a GT or MT environment in Vietnam
- He/she is should have good knowledge of trade marketing/promotion, sales, and the consumer goods industry dynamics in Vietnam.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Advisor of Nielsen and PC-based applications is also necessary.