Implement Trade Marketing strategies, platforms and plans for prioritized On/Off-Premise channel to ensure its effectiveness according to KPIs set to execute winning behavior changes at the point of purchase/ consumption in particular On/Off-Premise channel.
- To deliver Activation & Promotion, Merchandising & Loyalty, Channel Development & Experience strategies, platforms and plans for prioritized On/Off Premise Channel according to KPIs set
- To lead and motivate market development through programs of Merchandising and POS for all VBL brands in all regions to run market development
- To brief the directions/concepts/activities to agencies to develop these campaigns.
- To follow up the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any.
- To analyze sales performance, evaluate the efficiencies of the campaigns and work closely with Brand & Sales teams to ensure winning choices for key channels and meet end consumer’s needs & wants.
- Develop Regional Channel Activation Plan integrated with Sales Plans (per Region)
- Develop & Support Regional Activities base on Sales Team Requirements.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- Knowledge of professionally advertising, culture and sociology
- At least 2-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG – Preferable in Trade marketing session
- Decision maker. Good & clear communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversation with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm. Being flair.
- Dedication & commitment