To develop and ensure effective and efficient implementation of Trade Marketing programs/ activities/ initiatives for all trade channels in lines with Marketing, Commercial Strategies and the need of trade to achieve execution excellence.
Trade Marketing Strategies and Programs
- Support Trade Marketing Manager to prepare and develop yearly nationwide Trade Marketing (TM) strategies, programs, activity plan for each trade channel.
Trade Marketing Budgeting
- Propose, review and closely monitor Trade Marketing budget allocation and manage the implementation.
Manage right outlet segmentation to ensure the implementation of Trade Marketing programs’ efficiency.
Trade Marketing Reporting
- Regularly track retail Audit and KPIs.
- Provide insightful analysis, effective & efficient proposals, followed by speedy execution of initiatives to close the gap.
- Timely delivery of presentations, support all trade materials, information, etc… to support Cycle Planning Process.
- Ensure all data of Trade Marketing Programs is well-monitored.
Trade Marketing Materials
- Work closely with Commercial areas to identify the need of Trade Marketing materials (including POSM and Visual). Ensure the deployment in order to communicate the brand image.
Manage all materials to be sufficient in warehouses for speedy placement and minimize inventory level.
Practices and Process Management:
- Ensure that all programs are reviewed and comply with PMI’s Marketing Code and relevant law and principles
Ensure where possible, all retail programs are tracked via systems; ensure program tracking is in place and reported accordingly.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Marketing
- Work experience: minimum 3 years experience in Sales or Marketing, preferably in FMCG industry. At least 1 year experience in Trade Marketing / Marketing supervisory role, good understanding of trade needs and competitive edge.
- Good command in written and spoken English,
- Analytical skills and creativity.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of Planning & Budgeting
- Related to Brands: Brand Framework Application, Market Research Tools Understanding, Agency Managing,
- Competitor Brand Portfolio Insight
- Related to Consumers: Consumer Engagement Optimization, Touch Points Application
- Related to Trade: Negotiation Skills, Customer Insights Application, Trade Marketing Application, Inventory Management.