- Get the briefing to understand scope, requirement expectation for related sale-effectiveness projects
- Build online survey according to the project requirement
- Setup a relational database and build an application to process data and generate reports
- Maintain free error and on-time deliveries for assigned projects
- Coordinate with stakeholders to get highest engagement
- Have knowledge of relational database applications (MS Access/mySQL/SQL…)
- Have knowledge of programming languages (VBA/Java, etc.,)
- Good at English communication
- Good at time management, communication skill
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- We value, uphold and celebrate diversity of opinions, styles and background. Young or experienced, outgoing or introspective, colleague or coach, artiste or athlete – you don’t have to be what you’re not. At Nielsen, you can BE YOU.
- Everything you do has an impact on clients, colleagues and communities. You’ll be part of something big. Our insights drive decisions that have the power to bring about tremendous change. At Nielsen, you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- We recognise that great people make great organizations. Your growth matters to us, and we provide abundant opportunities to stretch, challenge and develop your untapped potential. At Nielsen, you can GROW WITH US.
* CV in English