The job brief
- To assist the HR team(s) in assigned administrative duties which may or may not be research-related to ensure client needs are fully met.
- Admin support to Talent Acquisition: schedule interviews/tests, Job advertisement, manage Hiring Boss.
- Admin support for Campus activities.
- Logistic support of Orientation training and other soft skills training.
- Assist in translation of training materials, Job posting, guideline…
- Perform quality checks on all reports of Simply Excellent award
- Service-Agreement contract checking.
- On-boarding process for new hires.
- Work on the Human resources communication out.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities for team.
- Preparing material for meeting.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Provide other administrative support to the assigned project teams
- University/ College degree graduate in 2015 or 2016.
- Good communication in English for both written and spoken.
- Proficient with computer programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.