- To assist the HR Executive and HRM in all matters relating a smooth day to day operations of HR department including recruitment, total compensation and benefits.
- To focus on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of associates and enable business success; ensures compliance with company and local regulations.
- To assist HR Executive in compliance and maintain HR operations management overview (OMR) points relating to compensations & benefits and associate relations.
- To ensuring that a high standard of associate relations is maintained.
- Duration: 6 months
- Target candidates are students of Hotel and Tourism Management, Business Administration, Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication skills in written, spoken English and Vietnamese
- Hospitality oriented in dealing with guests, visitors or other associates
- Good telephone skills and computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good time and task management skills
- Creative, proactive and able to work under high pressure
- Join with us in professional working environment and a dynamic team