- Follow up client to get updated questionnaire and store list for new rounds.
- Check reports for alignment with requirements, accuracy and correctness before delivering to clients.
- Prepare summary report, dashboard.
- Be hotline to receive and answer any feedback from clients about reports, data quality, Field Auditor behavior, project schedule,…Get alignment with RPM Project Lead or Client Service Lead for any critical issues.
- Fresh graduated from universities;
- Analysis skill;
- Strong communication skill;
- English Intermediate level (spoken and written);
- Good at Microsoft Office usage;
- Pro-active, self-motivated, honest, passionate, critical thinking
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
- We value, uphold and celebrate diversity of opinions, styles and background. Young or experienced, outgoing or introspective, colleague or coach, artiste or athlete – you don’t have to be what you’re not. At Nielsen, you can BE YOU.
- Everything you do has an impact on clients, colleagues and communities. You’ll be part of something big. Our insights drive decisions that have the power to bring about tremendous change. At Nielsen, you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- We recognise that great people make great organizations. Your growth matters to us, and we provide abundant opportunities to stretch, challenge and develop your untapped potential. At Nielsen, you can GROW WITH US.
* CV in English