- Support to prepare proposal as brief based on client’s business objectives (mainly focus on gathering information/data to input on the proposal, format the proposal as Nielsen standard)
- Co-ordinate with team admin on contract, revenue forecasting, liquidation and invoice
- Gather information from internal teams and external sources (clients), relating to the Project.
- Work closely with operation team to execute projects smoothly, under line manager’s direction.
- Data analysis & report (Update accurate data, do charting, update info etc.)
- University degree.
- Have a strong interest in analytics, consulting and project management
- Have an eager to learn new thing, accept the challenges with positive attitude
- Have background related to business
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving skill
- Good at time management (be able to handle multi-task)
- Good communication in English both written and spoken
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
- We value, uphold and celebrate diversity of opinions, styles and background. Young or experienced, outgoing or introspective, colleague or coach, artiste or athlete – you don’t have to be what you’re not. At Nielsen, you can BE YOU.
- Everything you do has an impact on clients, colleagues and communities. You’ll be part of something big. Our insights drive decisions that have the power to bring about tremendous change. At Nielsen, you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
- We recognise that great people make great organizations. Your growth matters to us, and we provide abundant opportunities to stretch, challenge and develop your untapped potential. At Nielsen, you can GROW WITH US.
* CV in English