Training plan and budget
- Analyze the training needs for each section and department. Then, consolidate in the master training and development & budget plan for whole company.
- Analyze and combine possible trainings for studios to optimize resources.
- Monitor the training plan within approved budget from Finance & Legal department. Ensure the target number of hours of training for all levels of work.
- Design, conduct training course/sharing topic.
- Follow up Training plan and work out change plan in case the training plan needs to be changed or updated to fit with business units.
- Follow the Training and development budget to ensure the training budget items of tracking matching with FL.
- Evaluate the success of individual training and training programs at studio.
Training Management & Logistic
- Monitor, track data to ensure training/workshop/seminars…at studios implemented in accordance with the training policy.
- Monitor and support departments to seek public training courses/ programs and implement training procedures accordingly.
- Search, evaluation, select External Trainer, agency training with appropriate training programs for participants.
- Establish provider list of Training agency and external Trainers for reference and update it regularly.
HR Training & Development Policy & Procedures (Performance Evaluation, IDP, Talent & Succession Planning Management…)
- Manage HR Training & Development Policy & Procedures (Performance Evaluation, IDP, Talent & Succession Planning Management…)
- Communicate/ guide/ train/ consult Managers to implement HR Training & Development Policy & Procedures in accordance to approval ones.
- Support T&D Manager to work/design/compose/update/revise frameworks/programs/ projects/policies…. relating to T&D.
- Work closely and partner with Training Coordinators to enable delivery of the HR practices in professional ways.
- Seek feedback from Training Coordinators/studios/departments on new launching/ revised projects and propose to T&D Manager for adjustments.
Database & Reports
- Manage database, reports, training history records, training provider list, internal trainers, library of hard and soft copy books, materials… also prepare other administration reports as needed.
- Track, monitor to ensure data in report informative, systematic, accurate, timely manner of all studios
- Modify, design, store training materials with clear and tidy folders and index, also update new training materials.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Initially propose ideas to improve training & development system.
- Support T&D Manager to manage innovation program.
- Have HR knowledge and experience in corporation for 3 years
- Have more than 2 years’ experience in Training and Development
- Flexibility solve the problem within the scope of work to achieve optimum efficiency
- Have facilitating, good presentation, communication, problem solving, planning & organizing, customer service, analysis skill
- Have a CAN DO attitude and result oriented
- Be responsible, proactive, willing to support and teamwork
- Be proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, outlook, internet, etc.;
- Have good command of English in reading, writing and speaking;
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
* Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.