Planning and Organizing
- Create timetable and work plans for each training event as instructed by Training Manager
- Manage internal and external training calendar and activities
- Store and archive training-related documents, manage training database
- Manage and update electronic curriculum library
- Support with functional and firm-wide LNA initiatives
- Invite participants and track RSVP
- Summarize training evaluation reports and support with follow-up actions
- Prepare Training Centre quarterly and annual reports
- Provide support in researching clients’ training/consulting demands
- Answer outside communications such as phone calls and emails. This includes on-going communications and project-based communications, i.e. from training participants, facilitators and clients
- Network in local business community to promote Deloitte Academy’s services
- Support training manager to collaborate with Deloitte community to promote training, workshop activities.
- Support the design of brochure, presentations, invitation letters, newsletters, training materials and publication printing for review and approval
- Prepare draft bid documents for training/consulting courses in accordance with clients’ request
Training Administration and Logistics Support
- Complete event planning, management and execution of logistics for all training activities in the Centre
- Prepare training materials and supplies including participant binders and handouts, name tags, table tents, signage, etc.
- Provide onsite support staffing at training events
- Manage catering for all events including managing vendors and staying with pre-set budget for each events
- Oversee attendance records and issuance of certificates/statements of attendance to participants
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalence
- Good command of English
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Ability to cope with a fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Required Skills and attributes: analytical mindset, planning and organizing, project management, presentation,
- communicative, meticulous, independent, stress resistant, result-oriented.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.