Located on Ton Duc Thang Street, along the active Saigon River, Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel provides a romantic, tranquil vibe. Just on the perimeter of Ho Chi Minh City’s Central Business District, we are in close proximity to the commercial shopping hub as well as in walking distance to many of the city’s prominent landmarks. Our prime location makes this hotel an ideal locale for conferences, seminars and banquets, as catered by our dynamic services team.
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside offers everything guests expect of an international 4-star hotel with an added sense of local vitality.
- Training Strategy and Planning
- Assist in identifying the training needs of the hotel.
- Coordinate and track all training being carried out in the hotel on an on-going basis.
- Coordinate with HODs in order to complete Hotel Monthly Training Plan which to be sent on 25th of each month for next coming month.
- Training Operations
- Preparing all training materials and documents for training class.
- Coordinate for room arrangement, coffee break and ensure training room is ready before class starting.
- Conduct Orientation, Brand Service Programs and other Soft Skills Programs.
- Follow up Personal Training Competencies List and Employee Orientation Check List.
- Update Training Attendance Records correctly which include Departmental Training (On The Job Training)
- Design attractive training activity board and update regularly.
- Support departmental trainers, and coordinate training delivered by department trainees.
- Observe Daily 15-minute Training and Departmental Training and submit the weekly report to Human Resources Manager.
- Handle local student trainee and international internship trainee program.
- Prepare Training Monthly Report to Human Resources Manager.
- Proper filling Employee Development Journey file.
- To assist Human Recourses Department in organizing Staff Activities and undertake other tasks as agreed with Human Resources Manager.
- Education: University Degree. Diploma or degree in Training, Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality industry and in training.
- Strong in presentation and planning skills.
- Computer skills: Excel, Work, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Languages: Fair in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
- Experience in organizing staff activities is a plus.