Are you passionate about designing instructional material to contribute to talent development, and making a global impact? We are looking for a Tranining Designer to develop our learning solutions globally. You will participate in the deployment of the new graphic identity on our training programs. Under the supervision of the Training & Learning Programs Manager, your tasks will be involved but not limited to the following:
- Updating the existing training modules and supporting tools (updates, translations in collaboration with the Translation & Proof Reading Center)
- Stating instructional end goals and ensure the created content matches them
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games) in collaboration with the Design Center
- Design and develop learning and practicing experiences
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum, Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong creativity with at least basic graphic design / video editing skills are essential to succeed in this position.
- You have also strong capacity for analysis to define & plan our training needs.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- A first experience in the Human Resources field is compulsory.
- You are young and dynamic, organized and autonomous in order to thrive in a fast-growing environment.