• Assist to coordinate with all of the training and workshops and other activities held internally and externally.
• Organize and follow up all orientation training for new employees.
• Assist trainers in arranging the time and schedule of training sessions.
• Prepare the training manuals and facilities needs for employees and trainers.
• Assist to evaluate the effectiveness of the training courses and implement the improvements.
• Assist to cooperate with the external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses.
• Input given data and collect information from employees.
• Support training team in creating templates, forms, presentation slides of meeting, conference, etc.
• Assist HR team in specific projects and tasks.
• Fluent English skills.
• Fluency in working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Communication, Multitasking, conflict management and problem-solving skill.
• Intercultural sense.
• Passionate in researching, human relation jobs.
• No experience required.
• Opportunity to experience multinational working environment.
• On-job training.
• Competitive internship allowance, parking fee & lunch allowance included.
• 1 paid leave per month.