1. Prepare lessons
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities.
- Search for the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
2. Organize training courses
- Coordinate with Admin Dept. to make necessary logistics preparation for training (room, facilities, equipment, stationaries, etc.).
- Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
- Prepare tea-break or presents for employees.
- Make announcement and send invitation letter to employees.
- Check employee’s registration and attendance and ensure that accurate and useful records are kept for future uses ( promotion or discipline).
- Train new hires and conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
3. Evaluate training courses
- Responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors.
- Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance and report to higher management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 01 year of training experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.