Under the responsibility of the Head of Travel Department, you will be in charge of managing all business travel requests of Amaris Group’s employees. Your main responsibilities will be to
- Brief new travel requests received through the Travel application, by phone or email from all the subsidiaries
- Identify the most efficient and cost effective trips, including flights, trains, accommodations, shuttles or taxis by respecting the Amaris’ travel policy
- Book the trips as well as manage cancelations and changes Communicate efficiently with all the group’s employees in order to deliver the best service quality Be guarantor of the positive image and level of service delivered by the group’s travel agency
- Bring new ideas and propositions to improve the whole process
According to your involvement and skills, you will be able to
- Take part to the organization of our ATPs (Amaris Training Programs) and other events
- Manage requests for the external clients
- Support the Travel Team in various subjects like suppliers sourcing
- A fluent level in English is mandatory, another language such as French, Spanish, Chinese or Italian is a plus.
- Ideally graduated in tourism or similar studies, you have a previous experience in a travel agency or tour operator and in Amadeus (fares, ticketing and all type of researches).
- You are interested in developing a career in the travel & touristic sectors. You are dynamic, with good communication skills and wish to develop yourself in a fast growing international environment.