Department : Finance
Reporting to : Treasury Manager
Working location : Ho Chi Minh
Contract duration : 9 months
Liquidity management for Mondelez Vietnam
- Closely monitor and report daily cash position and properly address funds requirement in advance; Working with all departments for cash planning
- Prepare Cash Flow Forecast and daily cash reports
- Make payments and follow up to get payments approved on time
- Closely work with banks for smoothly daily banking transactions (banking registration, payments, FX, deposit, etc.)
- Blocked sales order release following credit policy
- Support seasonal sales by proposing credit limit to balance between sales and financial risk control
- Basic Cash Flow understanding.
- Understanding Vietnam treasury cash management is a plus
- University degree (bachelor degree) in accounting/ finance/ banking
- 1 year experience
- Banking/ Treasury experience (if any) is a plus
- Forecasting Skill
- Project Management skills
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- With an opportunity to join the leading snacking company worldwide, the person will benefit and be exposed to all international resources to develop and sharpen one’s expertise in the FMCG industry.
- Opportunity to work with experts from Mondelez International
- Opportunity to grow up or across different HR professional areas.