Sales performance and data analysis
- Consolidate and Analyze data to have regular reports on related business aspects (Distributor Inventory, Competitor Pricing, Volume Performance, Retail Audit data,…).
- Keep track of changes and cascade the Beverage Volume target and SDO (Sales Development Objective) during FCST (forecast) period every month. Make monthly Volume Tracking report to review sales performance of all locations across nations.
- Go to market to understand sales system, customer and consumer insights, competitor pricing, promotion scheme and product launching.
- Give analysis and comments on Operating Deck; Bright SpotHot Spot Deck for Sales Dept by grasping overview understanding of monthly sales performance.
- Prepare contents of presentations for EVP
- Sales. Collect data and compose nomination for Sales Dept’s Managers to present to Region for Global sales award
- Develop Scorecard for tracking all the business requirement and support manager to report the situation of all supporting functions’ activities. Fully handle this task from building up the tool/file – work with function heads, coordinate and update/report monthly.
Indirect sales and Supply chain support
- Deliver tasks to ensure volume of both direct and indirect export: customer clearance for direct channel, export documents preparation,… Support to develop export of Suntory brands.
- Support Sales Planning Manager to collect monthly rolling FCST (Forecast) and highlight sales demand of the month. Ensure smooth flow of communication and product availability by uploading sales FCST precisely by channel/by location to ASCP (Supply Chain) system
- Join weekly SIP Meeting to support Sales with supply chain, raise issue if needed and followup corrective actions to report to EVP – Sales.
- Daily check the available stock and production status to alert to Sales Planning Manager/PA if there is Out of stock or lack supply versus sales demand.
- Coordinate with PA to collect report of slowmoving products, and ask for solutions from Sales Director to propose to Sales Planning Manager.
Admin work and assistance job
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of all administrative processes for Line Manager (visa, passport application, business accommodation and traveling arrangement,…)
- Wellmanaged the signedoff documents sent to employer and strictly followedup to ensure welltimed procedures.
- In charge of organizing meetings/conferences and arranging appointments.
- Execute administrative works to meet employer’s needs and comply with the Company’s requirements.
- Deliver supporting tasks/adhoc requests as required, such as: collect related business results/ fluctuation, notify employer’s decisions/announcements to involved parties,..
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- University graduation, 2-3 years of working experience Good writing skill (English & Vietnamese)
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Self – organizing Strong communication, problem solving skil
- l Strong Analytical skill Customer service mindset
- Taking initiative & proactive approach Cooperative, independent and selfmotivated