- Compile channel marketing budgets, monthly reports to make sure all figures and data are accurate
- Update KPIs tracking of Trade Marketing and control department’s overhead expenditures to make sure all figures and data are updated timely for supervisors’ actions.
- Coordinate with Admin. Section to arrange air ticket, transportation, accommodations, visa…for Managers and department’s visitors/guests to ensure all arrangements meetmeet the requirements and in line with company’s policies.
- Arrange transportation (pool car) for Trade Marketing staff according to company’s policies
- To brief the directions/concepts/activities to agencies to develop these campaigns.
- To follow up the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- Knowledge of professionally advertising, culture and sociology
- At least 1-year working experience in the relevant field in beverage industry or FMCG – Preferable in Trade marketing session
- Decision maker. Good & clear communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversation with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm. Being flair.
- Dedication & commitment