- The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds software applications for clients as well as for its own business. Our core strength is in building large and complex web and mobile applications. We’re a full service development firm who’ve launched several products working with clients from an idea to a prototype to production with real world users.
- In the past, we’ve built applications that have been used by hundreds of thousands of users. Our expertise lies in being able to architect stable, highly scalable and performant platforms for web and mobile applications.
- Our clients range from small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch to a critical internal applications for Government organizations(like DSTA – the Defence Science and Technology Agency and BCA – the Building Construction Authority of Singapore).
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Our team is mainly comprised of software developers, and as a designer, your contributions will be critical.
- We’d like someone to join us as UI/UX Designer to define, create and manage all our marketing collateral, pitch material and technical illustrations. We’d also like some help in sprucing up our existing projects, which are functional and stable, but not as pretty and user-friendly as we’d like. We work on a breadth of projects on a variety of platforms – so you’ll have plenty of diverse and complex design problems on a daily basis.
- A great portfolio and a love for color, layout, typography and iconography
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Well versed in Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML and CSS skills is a plus.
- Mobile app design experience is a plus