VOYAGE PROGRAM AT JW MARRIOTT HANOI
Revenue Management| Fresh Graduate Only
VOYAGE: Training tomorrow’s leaders today
- A full-time & paid development program.
- Be fully immersed in the day-to-day operations of a hotel, especially Revenue Management.
- Be expected to solve challenges, as well as offer ideas and innovative solutions.
- Experience the career development adventure of a lifetime and a world of leadership opportunities.
- Graduated from a university or hotel school within the past year/ 12 months.
- Excellent English & Passion in Revenue management.
- Superior critical-thinking & interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively
- The ability to self-manage & be a self-starter
- A real desire for personal & professional growth
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th Month salary
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge & Social Insurance
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
- Local & International training course
- Annual vacation & Annual health check & Other benefits according to hotel’s policy.
- Closer step into a Marriott supervisory or entry-level management role right away, because the program has provided a foundation for future leadership.
- Each individual’s Voyage journey is unique, spanning 12 months dependent upon your career interests, passions, goals, and location.
- Step 1: Kindly send the CV (Picture attached) to recruiter by click “APPLY NOW”
- Step 2: Re-apply your application online at https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl…
- Interview appointment will be set up to potential candidate at the soonest.