- Create, update, and maintain Web (text, graphics) content in CMS in a timely manner.
- Implement and schedule Web promotions, email campaigns, and track results.
- Manage process for content reviews and audits. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of
- upcoming and historic changes.
- Monitor (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate. Conduct QA testing, follow‐
- up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
- Ensure compliancy with guideline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Web Content Management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop (basic level), and MS Office. CSS and
- Digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving and follow‐through.
- Experience working cross‐functionally with managers, designers/developers/copywriters.
- Ability to work independently.