- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games you’ll work closely with the creative teams and to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- Contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team.
- Focus on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
- Work closely with the Art Director to execute on the creative strategy for projects
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participate and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
- Be a master of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
- Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions
- Have an extremely high regard for details
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
- Not only develop your own concepts/designs but also be able to collaborate with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Be passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
- Bonus if you
- Can work in Flash, After Effects and/or 3D apps
- Are a licensed Helicopter Pilot
- Travelling abroad for business purpose.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company.
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year.
- Extra health care insurance.
- Competitive benefit package: Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided.