- Design web, landing page, app products, social network projects, etc. for company and international clients.
- Participate in UI / UX research, discussion and learning to improve your UI / UX skills in new trends.
- Graduated in design major, experienced at least 2 years in web design.
- Be detail, meticulous, responsible, patient, eager to learn and highly focused in work.
- Have logical thinking and good aesthetics. Effectively research and constantly approach new trends.
- Understand basic UX
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator (ability to design icons, banners, and some vector UI graphics)
- Bootstrap & Responsive, Social, Guideline, Typography, Printing are advantages.
- Basic salary, 13th month pay
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younet.co/vi/careers/#tab_social_life