Monitor sales team performance:
- Deliver key sales indicators target and sales objective from company to Sales team in an effective way to achieve the expected results.
- Keep tracking performance on a regular basis and propose prompt action plan according to fluctuation in the market.
- Set up measurements to ensure sales team’s execution to be done properly in any event.
- Look into the results and analyze data to find out the opportunities for development assigned area in line with business requirements.
- Manage, control and utilize company resources (supports from trade programs, point of sales material…) to develop the business.
Develop sales team organization:
- Plan working schedule in a way of prioritizing support of sales team field execution via process of coaching and training on the job on a monthly basis.
- Assess team and individual performance to Identify the gap and provide the respective improvement plan individually.
- Understand people in the team to utilize the strengths by putting the right person in the right position.Motivate and appraise people’ performance appropriately together with create a disciplinary working attitude in order to have a fair working environment among sales team members.
- Build up morale, teamwork and competitive working spirit.
- Control and maintain the stability of manpower.
Customer handling & development:
- Maintain and commit to deliver best service to all customers.
- Build and consolidate to achieve excellent business with Key Account / Wholesales / other key customers in accordance with respective strategies in order to fulfill distribution, pricing and merchandising objectives.
- Monitor the flow of product so as to provide the correct information to the company for producing the efficient plan and development for the market.
Sales team communication:
- Communicate company’s direction to sales team in a right and understandable way for targets, objectives delivery and proper execution of trade programs.
Educate people to conduct business following by standards and practices of company.
- Ensure to collect information and send reports as agreed schedule.
- Update field intelligence report on a regular basis and at the right way.
- Assist Line Managers in other activities related to areas in charge.
- Education: University degree, preferable to Economic, marketing faculty.
- Work experience: At least 2 years in sales or marketing areas, of which, 01 year in supervisory position.
- Competencies: Planning, Action – oriented, Problem solving, Directing others, Customer focus, Motivating others, Confronting direct reports.
- The job description shall be subject to amendment and supplementation from time to time depending on changes of business needs as decided by the Branch.
The job description is an integral part of labor contract signed between the Branch & the position holder.