RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Manage, execute and monitor sales activities via channel partners in designated territory, to achieve key objectives, related to coverage, distribution & availability, product visibility, sales volumes, market share and overall company business goals. Build and leverage territory understanding by collecting and analyzing relevant market and partner information to identify business opportunities within territory; and to propose initiatives to address those opportunities.
- Build in-depth territory understanding by conducting regular routed market visits in assigned territories.
- Design optimum coverage of Sub-Wholesale and Key Point of Sale’s for allocated Micro Distributor Sales in assigned territory to maximize impact of investment in their outlets.
- Execute product visibility, P/TPOSM placement and other cycle activities in covered Wholesale outlets in accordance with Merchandising
- Guidelines to ensure effective brand communication in covered wholesalers and Micro Distributor Sales covered Point of Sale’s + S(WHS).
- Closely manage channel partners and develop professional relationships with sales operations personnel to drive sales & brand growth within assigned territory.
- Motivate, build morale, and appraise people’ performance appropriately together with create a disciplinary working attitude in order to have a fair working environment among sales team members.
- Ensure employee conduct is in compliance with Vinataba – Philip Morris Branch. Principles and Practices & Local Regulations.
- A self-starter, ambitious and results-driven
- University or College Degree
- 2+ years of field sales work experience in FMCG Company
- Familiarity with sales operations, and strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing Micro Distributor Sales