Business & profitability
- Achieve annual order & sales target, respected to the commercial policies defined by BU
Project Pipelines Development: Identify, quantify & follow Commercial Building projects in South of Vietnam
- Detect projects at early stage, analyze customer needs and find a solution from our product portfolio to apply to those needs.
- Work with the end-users, consultants, Interior Designers, Contractors to promote & prescribe the Schneider Electric offers.
- Visit the project decision-makers to specify SE’s products.
- Update status of such projects within BFO
- Closely working with partners to assist the business model and strengthen the partnerships.
Cross Selling promotion
- Working closely with other BUs to secure the project with full retail package solution available within Schneider Electric
Team player & team spirit
- Maintain and develop good relations with team and of other department in order to realize follow action plans to resolve issues and to keep abreast information and latest update
Customer relationship management (Identify and develop key accounts)
- Develop key customer relationship and develop action plan for each customer. Ensure continuity of effective communication with customers. Perform customer mapping and identify key decision makers.
- Working closely with Marketing team to define and execute plans for demand creation and brand awareness within the customer portfolio in charge.
- Manage and keep updated all key account information and opportunity in BFO.
- Present and provide technical information necessary to customers.
- Organize trainings and seminars with M&E consultants to raise their competency level and also get upstream info on projects to act more quickly and increase our chance to win.Customer relationship management (Identify and develop key accounts)
- University degrees – Electrical Engineer
- Min. 3 year sales experience in dealing with customers in M&E business.
- Proven record on channel development & project sales
- Knowledgeable in project sales and project management.
- Understand company’s products and competitors are an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be presentable and able to communicate fluently with customers.
- Able to work independently
- Exposure to projects sales and/or execution in Vietnam
- Good sense of customer service
- Analytical skills