- Support all Human Resources functions, including but not limited to on-boarding and off-boarding, induction and probation procedures
- Work with Recruitment Team to deliver effective recruitment support and specific campaigns as needed
- Manage and ensure organizational chart is up to date according to organisational changes
- Assist in the production of documentation including reports and PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
- Support the operational administration of the department.
- Respond to human resources inquiries and requests for information.
- Coordinates events or special administrative projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Good understanding of data analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Detail oriented and excellent organisational skills