- Design and conduct user research to evaluate new and current products.
- Conduct qualitative studies, including field observation and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies.
- Design quantitative studies, including experiments and surveys.
- Identify and explore new opportunities before they make it onto the drawing board.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet the team’s needs under tight time frames
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to support business decisions.
- Gain understandings of Zalo users in Vietnam and other countries
- Minimum of 1-year user research experience in practices or academia.
- Mastery of research methods, with an emphasis on qualitative or quantitative research.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and conduct research in close collaborations with people in a variety of expertises, including design, engineering, and product management.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate research findings verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong drive to explore and define research opportunities throughout the company.
- Willingness to travel within Vietnam and abroad.